Sunday, June 28, 2015

Week 21!

Well I briefly recapped the past few months , and now we're up to date :)

After that 20 week appointment, every day that passes makes me so grateful. And hitting a new week even more so. I've got my eye on week 24 - 20 days to go! I certainly wouldn't want to have the baby that early, but at least there's a chance of survival by that point. 

We have gotten so much support and encouragement through this pregnancy. Our moms and church family especially have helped us a lot. So many women from our church have had losses and can sympathize with what I'm going through.

I spent  The majority of the past few days in bed or lying on the couch. My doctor doesn't think strict bed rest is necessary, just that I should take it easy. But dh and I want to be cautious. It's been hard not doing anything, though, and my body is so sore! Hopefully it's helping baby. I am going to call my doctors office tomorrow to see if I can come in to have my cervix checked again. I don't have an appointment for two more weeks, but that seems like an awful long time to wait, considering how short my cervix was. I hope they see me.


No comments:

Post a Comment