Monday, June 29, 2015

21+2

Well I was a nervous wreck all weekend, worrying about where the pessary was holding up. I called my doctor's office and they just got me in at the last appointment of the day. She was very supportive, even though she kept assuring me everything I was feeling was normal. She checked my cervix manually and said it feels good and closed. I wanted to see it on ultrasound, but I guess that's good enough for now. :) I have an appointment in two weeks with my high risk doctor and she 'll do an ultrasound then. My doctor today alsotold me she's seen other women with pessaries go all the way to 40 weeks and beyond! She also said that progesterone along with it helps it with even better. She eased my fears a lot. I also found out that she had her twins at barely 28 weeks! So she knows how stressful pregnancy can be and told me to call whenever I have more questions or concerns or need assurance.

I'm so grateful to God that everything is okay. Just praying this baby holds on and stays in until she's full term and ready to be in our arms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment