Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Back to Reality

I've loved having dh home with me these past few days, but tomorrow he goes back to work. He thought he might wait another day or two, but I think it's best to get back to normal as soon as possible. I don't know how I'll feel being home alone, but I'm planning to just get a few things done around the house and then meeting up with a friend.

Today, we were okay. We went to the park to get some fresh air and a little exercise. We also got on the swing and the merry go round thing. Lots of fun. Haha. :)

We also went to the library to get some dvds to watch for enjoyment, and some books on grieving the loss of a child. It helps to read other stories of people who have lost babies, it makes me feel like I'm not so alone.

Physically...still doing good. Light bleeding, and I think it's getting to be more brown than red! I've had the tiniest bit of cramping, but not too bad. I'm so glad I'm not experiencing what I did when we lost Ronen.

Linea negra still there. Breasts still sore from the milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment